JEWELRY STYLING ✨ Sharing a few of my favorite charms & chains from @sequinjewelry just in time for their big sale. Can we say perfect time to start on your holiday shopping? 30% off all full-priced items & no code or minimum required. Don’t sleep on this one, bestie! [Sale ends Sunday Nov 19 @ 11:59 pm] xx.
BUNGALOW DIARIES: Episode One. Welcome to one of our living rooms in the new casa! For context, we’re going to be remodeling this property, which includes refinishing the painted hardwood floors, so there’s lots of change coming. However, in the meantime I was on a mission to find a big fluffy rug to make this space feel more inviting & cozy so when I saw this one from @revival I fell in love. It’s incredibly soft, beautifully constructed & has the coolest texture. BEST part, I have a code for 10% off any Revival rug “10OFF-SUMMEROFDIANE” that’s live until Dec 1. Rug is linked in “revival” highlight & on my ltk! 10/10. #RevivalRugs #revivalpartner
ALOHA! 👋🏽 Allow me reintroduce myself! My name’s Rachael & I recently ended my maternity leave with my second daughter *& last baby*, Stevie! This time I allowed myself to actually take time off so I feel like this is the perfect time for us to reconnect or if you’re new, get to know me a little!
1. Sagittarius ♐️
2. Family is all from Florida but I was born & raised in Williamsburg, VA where my dad brewed beer for Anheuser Busch.
3. My mom and her partner now live on Cape Cod & I absolutely think of that as my “home away from home”
4. 1 biological brother, 1 step brother & 1 step sister.
5. I’m a former hairstylist & I specialized in bridal & extensions.
6. Started dating my husband while he was at LSU for his PhD & we were long distance our entire relationship until he proposed.
7. He proposed on Hilton Head, SC & years later asked me if I’d ever been to Hilton Head. K, cool.
8. We’ve lived in Louisiana, Kentucky, Los Angeles, Mississippi & Miami.
9. Just bought our first home here on South Beach & it’s a remodel *Jesus take the wheel* but I’m so obsessed with it.
10. Girl mama to 2 under 2, Isla & Stevie.
11. I’m a tropical beach girl 100%
12. My tan is real.
13. Spicy self deprecating humor is my love language.
14. I hate the sound of chewing, bad drivers with nice cars, having the laces tied on my shoes & people with closed minds.
15. I love style, copious amounts of caffeine, neon signs, suede, sushi, hot weather, palm trees, aggressively loud ass music & the word fuck.
If you made it this far, you’re my people & I love you!
Comment where you live & your favorite song, show, movie or podcast right now and I’ll pick someone to receive a goodie box of beauty! Xx
Flip-flopping through the day with @havaianas.us. As a new mom of two under two, I’m running off lots of coffee & only want to wear chic yet versatile styles like my iconic Slims. I have them in almost every color & they never let me down, xx. #ad #havaianasmoment
The dress I’ve answered 100 DM‘s about so I thought it needed its own post… before it’s too late. All baby shower details below:
Dress: @freepeople (linked on LTK)
Hosted by: @amykoberling
Permanent jewelry: @goldenlinks.miami
Mini key lime pies: @bakeyshop
Cape Cod meets Miami 🦞🌴 even though I took these before Stevie was born, I’m sharing now in honor of our annual Sept trip back home to the Cape that we’re skipping this year to spend time with our newest family member. Thankfully my mom was here all last weekend & brought my favorite caramels from Kandy Korner *iykyk*!
STEVIE WEAVER PROCTOR ✨ Our little gold dust woman is here to complete our family! With Fleetwood Mac blaring in the operating room, our sweet little Leo made her arrival at 9:19 a.m. this past Monday, Aug. 14. She’s the most calm little girl in the world & her big sister Isla is absolutely in love. She was named after her amazing daddy & her middle name Weaver is in honor of Steven’s best friend 1LT Todd Weaver who was killed in action in Afghanistan (swipe to the end for a sweet memory) It’s the perfect name for a strong, courageous little girl, xx. 8.22.23
Moving Vlog: Moving 2 weeks before having a baby isn’t for the faint of heart so I went straight to the #1 movers, @roadwaymoving. The most stress-free, seamless & professional moving experience I’ve ever had & I truly can’t recommend them enough! Save 10% on local moves & 5% on long distance with the code SUMMEROFDIANE10. You won’t regret it! Xx 8.10.23